6.28.2010

Internet issues and more

About a week and a half ago, we moved into our new townhouse. They came in the day we moved to set up our internet, cable and phone. All was well for about a day. Then our internet managed to quit working. The box would reset itself randomly. It also blocked many sites including Blogger. I was so damn irritated that I about cancelled everything.

Anyways, I am back. We are slowly settling into our new home and making it ours. We still haven't found our garage. It is a slow process but it will be found before the winter. The living room, kitchen, and bedrooms are all unpacked and set up. Over the next few months, we will get things put up on the walls. I am just really excited to finally be able to do this. I finally feel like we have a home.

On the baby front, J is eight months old already. He is in twelve month clothing. Overall, he is thriving. His personality is to die for. He is such a happy baby about 90% of the time. I am so glad that I get the opportunity to stay home with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment