As of lately, I have been really pondering the idea of getting another tattoo. The ideas have been going through my head and now all I need to do is go get a quote and get it done. The biggest thing is getting myself talked into getting off my ass and going. I know where I want it placed and I am now down to two ideas.
You see though, this will be my fifth tattoo. It will be the first one done since over four years ago. Jr says that I really don't need another one but will go with whatever decision I make. It is my body anyway and I'll do what I want to it. So far, I have one on my lower back, lower tummy/hip, right ankle and my left foot. This time around, I think I am going to get one on my neck. It will be just below the hair line and can be easily hidden by my hair. I want something that is no bigger than a fifty cent piece.
So readers, what do you think? Should I get it done? I will posts pictures if and when I get it done.
6.06.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment