Over the past six months, I have been cloth diapering J. We started around three months of age when we had issues with disposables and I just didn't like what they did to the environment. One challenge I faced was the ever daunting task of finding a detergent that was just right for cleaning the diapers. I searched high and low for a detergent that was ok for my son's skin but also one that worked with my HE washer.
During my search, I came across Clean B Detergent. Clean B was founded with cloth diaper laundry in mind. It was formatted with the most sensitive skin in mind. Not only can you use it to clean your diapers, you can also use it on your day to day laundry. It has been tested safe for all diapers and is free of Chlorine, Dyes, Enzymes and Optical Brighteners. The packaging is recyclable. Let's face it. Clean B is truly Eco-friendly!
The best part for me is the great scents that are offered. Many green detergents are just plain and unscented. That is no fun. Clean B is offered in 100 different scents. Amazing. It truly stands up the the warning that the scents could be hazardous to your time as I could sit there and smell it all day long. Wedding Cake and Fruit Slices are my all time favorites.
Clean B is truly amazing. The detergent can also be used to make a cleaning product for your floors, multi-purpose cleaner, and so much more. In addition to the detergents, Melissa offers many different products for your body and home. Some examples are Freshening Powder, Foaming Baby Wash, Pure Baby Lotion, Pure Body Powder and Concentrates.
So now here is your chance to own your own detergent.
Buy It:
You have the choice of many scents to fit your taste. You can buy a large bag for $10.65. That is 50/100 loads for much less than many detergents in the stores. You also don't have to worry about buying a special detergent for an regular or HE washer as it is safe for both. You can even buy an adorable scoop.Win It:
One of my lucky readers will get the chance to get their own bag of detergent. Melissa has generously offered up one Medium size bag in an available scent. That's 25/50 loads!This giveaway will last until August 20 at 11:59pm. A winner will be chosen by random.org and announced on August 21.
Mandatory Entry: Become a fan of Clean B on Facebook. Leave an e-mail address to be contacted at in the event you win.
Extra Entries: Leave a separate comment for each.
-Follow my blog publicly and tell me that you do. (1 entry)
-Follow Clean B on Twitter. (1 entry)
-Visit Clean B and tell me what other product you would like to try. (1 entry)
-Follow Mrs. Firefighter on Twitter. (1 entry)
-Put my button on your blog and link back to me. (2 entries)
-Blog about this contest. (3 entries)
-Tweet about this contest and link back to me. (1 entry per day)
-Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs. (1 entry per day)










I like Clean B on FB
ReplyDeletejennifermae0625@gmail.com
I follow your blog.
ReplyDeletejennifermae0625@gmail.com
I follow Clean B on Twitter
ReplyDeletejennifermae0625@gmail.com
I would like to try the pail powder.
ReplyDeletejennifermae0625@gmail.com
I follow you on Twitter
ReplyDeletejennifermae0625@gmail.com
I voted for you on TMB
ReplyDeletejennifermae0625@gmail.com
Special #1
ReplyDeletejennifermae0625@gmail.com
Special #2
ReplyDeletejennifermae0625@gmail.com
I like Clean B on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteresourcefulred@gmail.com
I follow you!
ReplyDeleteresourcefulred@gmail.com
I follow you on twitter!
ReplyDeleteresourcefulred@gmail.com
Special 1
ReplyDeleteresourcefulred@gmail.com
special 2
ReplyDeleteI voted for you!!
ReplyDeleteresourcefulred@gmail.com
I have your button on my blog!
ReplyDeletehttp://resourcefulred.blogspot.com
resourcefulred@gmail.com
I have your button on my blog! #2
ReplyDeletehttp://resourcefulred.blogspot.com
resourcefulred@gmail.com
I would like to try the Fruit Slices detergent!
ReplyDeleteresourcefulred@gmail.com
Fan Clean B on facebook.
ReplyDeleteheidikittelson @ gmail dot com
Following your blog.
ReplyDeleteheidikittelson @ gmail dot com
Following Clean B on twitter.
ReplyDeleteheidikittelson @ gmail dot com
I want to try the baby wash.
ReplyDeleteheidikittelson @ gmail dot com
Following you on twitter.
ReplyDeleteheidikittelson @ gmail dot com
Tweeted: http://twitter.com/hkittelson/status/21079495475
ReplyDeleteheidikittelson @ gmail dot com
Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs.
ReplyDeleteheidikittelson @ gmail dot com
I like Clean B on fb
ReplyDeletepeacefulfriend@hotmail.com
I follow publicly
ReplyDeletepeacefulfriend@hotmail.com
i follow clean b on twitter @poppifields
ReplyDeletepeacefulfriend@hotmail.com
I'd try umpteen things but mostly the natural oxygen!
ReplyDeletepeacefulfriend@hotmail.com
I follow Mrs. Firefighter on twitter @poppifields
ReplyDeletepeacefulfriend@hotmail.com
I voted for you!!
ReplyDeletepeacefulfriend@hotmail.com
I like clean b on facebook
ReplyDeletedanielle.mezzina@ymail.com
I follow clean b on Twitter.
ReplyDeletedanielle.mezzina@ymail.com
I would like to try the pail powder.
ReplyDeletedanielle.mezzina@ymail.com
I follow Mrs. Firefighter on twitter.
ReplyDeletedanielle.mezzina@ymail.com
I voted for you on TMB
ReplyDeletedanielle.mezzina@ymail.com
GPM #1 :)
ReplyDeletedanielle.mezzina@ymail.com
GPM #2 :)
ReplyDeletedanielle.mezzina@ymail.com
Tweet: http://twitter.com/hkittelson/status/21424446441
ReplyDeleteheidikittelson @ gmail dot com
Voted for you on Top Mommy Blogs.
ReplyDeleteheidikittelson @ gmail dot com
Tweet: http://twitter.com/hkittelson/status/21508222982
ReplyDeleteheidikittelson @ gmail dot com