8.13.2010

I think I'm going crazy

When J turned five or six months, Jr and I started talking about TTC our second. We started actively trying at the end of April only to have a miscarriage. It left me completely devastated and then I started to doubt having more children.

Now here I am, J will be ten months old next Sunday and we are very actively trying. It has been a lot harder this time around than it ever was in the past. We never really had to try the first 3 times I got pregnant. I find it to be a bit depressing that it hasn't been easier. The timing has been perfect and nothing. I am not pregnant and now my GYN wants to see me next week. She thinks there could be something wrong as a complication of having J and then the miscarriage.

Seriously though. I have to be crazy for even wanting another child so soon. If I manage to get pregnant in the next 6 months, that will be two children under the age of two. Two in diapers. People do it all the time. Can I do it? I really don't know now. I am crazy.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry about the miscarriage. It took us nearly a year and a miscarriage before conceiving our little girl and I'm pretty nervous about starting down that road again. I hope your doctor is able to help.

    ReplyDelete