2.28.2011

CuteyBaby "That's A Wrap" Review

Back in January, I was contacted by CuteyBaby about a new product of theirs. I was asked if J and I would like to be a tester and in return, I was provided with their new "That's A Wrap". It is a three part system and unlike any diaper I have used.

Step One is the actual "wrap" It consists of the waterproof shell with an open channel to keep messes in. The channel is made from a very soft fleece that wicks away the moisture.




Step Two is the awesome insert, the Super Duper Soaker. It is a fleece topped microfiber contoured. The soaker is made up of 4 layers of microfiber with the stay dry fleece to keep the baby dry. It sure does keep him dry and that is number one on our list.


Step Three is the biodegradable liners. They are very useful when it comes to a poopy diaper. You just toss the liner, with the poop, into the toilet and flush. They also come in handy when using a non-CD safe diaper cream.


Overall, I love this diaper. They are available in sizes small, medium and large. J is in a large and I see it fitting him for quite a while. The elastic is very stretchy. No leaks unless we couldn't change him fast enough. The only thing I would change is the velro closure. While it is gentle on J's skin, it doesn't stick very well. I would almost prefer snaps on this diaper. Seriously though, how cute is the fluffy butt?


Now, if you would like to get one (or a whole stash) of your own, look on the shelves at Jewel Osco, Albertson's and even Costco. They are even available on Amazon.com.

I was provided with this diaper by CuteyBaby to try. All opinions in this reveiew are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment