4.04.2010

Happy Easter!

It is days like today that I am so greatful for all that I have. I sit here with my beautiful baby boy as he cuddles into my chest. We are celebrating his first Easter of many more to come. We have our family surrounding us and the room is full of love. Something that we are not ever at a loss for. Then I get a chance to think and my mind just starts to race.

Am I doing enough for my son? Am I being the best mother? Am I raising him right? In the end, I guess I am doing something right. I worry everyday for nothing. He is fed, clothed, loved, clean, and happy. He has a roof over his head, a place to sleep, and never goes without. We may struggle to provide but we do it. I am not afraid to ask for help when I need it. I need to remember that I have only been a mother for a short time and that I will learn as time goes on.

On a side note, I am now basically a full-time stay-at-home mom. I get to spend tons of time with J. And while my dad does live with us, I don't ask for his help much. I know that one day, he won't live with us and we will be on our own. We miss daddy while he is at work but it isn't too bad. I know that he works to provide for our family.

Well, we are going to enjoy the rest of our Easter. Best wishes to everyone today.

No comments:

Post a Comment