4.17.2010

Me crunchy? No Way!

Well, I guess you could say that I have become more and more crunchy as J grows up. As I was growing up, I told myself that I would never do certain things in life. There was no way that I was going to ever have kids. I would freeze and tense up around them. If they pooped or puked, I was giving them back to their parents. Kids were not for me. That all changed the day I had J. He was perfect. Before we left the hospital, I was pooped on, puked on, and peed on. You know what? I didn't care. I didn't gag. I was in love. As the days go on and it happens more and more, I still don't care. He is my son.

We were so set on using disposable diapers. We never really thought twice about them. Just put the baby in them and then when dirty, throw them away. Simple enough, right? That was until J developed blisters on his poor bottom and the redness and rashes looked painful. We recently have begun the transition into cloth diapers. They are great. When I first thought about them, I just thought that they were these pieces of cloth that you had to use pins and some sort of cover with. That was until, I really searched and asked my friends about them. Cloth diapers these days are pretty much the same as a disposable but you just have to wash them. You can buy about 24 of them and that is all you need. It has been the best for J's bottom and he seems to like them. They also contain the poop. Many times in the Pampers and Huggies, the poop was everywhere. Not so much fun at all.

Well, I will update more later on. Pictures to come soon of my handome boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment