5.05.2010

The bad just got worse..

I have been a bad blogger. I have my reasons. I just couldn't really talk about it until now.

My sister will not be getting a transplant anytime soon. At least not from our dad nor as long as she is in Ohio. They found a blocked artery in my dad's abdomen. They also found cysts on his kidneys and a curve in his aorta that is not good. Mind you, had it not been for this testing for the transplant, he would have never known. He has had no pain, no symptoms, no nothing! Seriously, this is scary. We still don't have the results of my sister's biopsy to see if she has cancer or not. It is so surreal. I am numb!

To add to this, my mom's step-brother died over the weekend. He was battling Stage 4 anal cancer since November 2009. When he went on hospice, we knew it was only going to be a matter of time. He was only 52.

Sorry that this has turned into another Debbie downer post but unfortunately I can't control life. I am hoping and praying everyday. Praying that my sister will get better. Praying that my dad is ok. Hoping that everything turns out just right. Just remember that God does not give you more than you can handle. Now I will go cuddle with my beautiful son and thank God for what he has blessed me with.

No comments:

Post a Comment