5.17.2010

What a crazy couple of days

Over the last month, we started trying to get pregnant with number two. We tried really hard and thought we had succeeded in making the newest addition to the family. On Wednesday, I got a positive test and they stayed positive through Friday when I went to have bloodwork done. Then came Sunday. I wasn't feeling so well. I was very crampy and tired and just didn't feel right. Around 7pm, I started bleeding. A lot! I went to the ER to find out that I was losing the baby at 5 weeks. It hurts so bad. So bad that we have put TTC on hold until early next year. I just can't handle the pain of it right now when I have a beautiful boy to enjoy.

On a good note, we are moving out of this hell hole we have lived in for 2 years. We had been looking at places for about 2 months now. On Friday, we went and looked at a townhouse in the town next to ours. It has 3 stories, 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, 1 car garage, and a laundry room. I am so freaking excited. We move on June 15th and it can't come fast enough. The best thing about this place is that it is fully carpeted aside from the kitchen and bathrooms. I really can't wait to move.

2 comments: