I don't live with either of my parents. Today, my dad and sister moved to Colorado. It was very hard telling them bye. Many tears were shed. I am doing a bit better now but reality hasn't exactly set in. Honestly, I think it will be very different when we move into the townhouse next weekend. It will be our first home as a married couple (rented at that).
We finally get to live as a true married couple. We get to learn how to budget, how to plan meals, and how to do everything as just us. Just a family. This will take some getting used to. It wont exactly be easy but we will get through this and then it is all down hill from there.
6.11.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Good luck
ReplyDeleteHi! You contacted me about a review -
ReplyDeletewww.purecleanb.com I need your email address to reply! THANKS!!! Melissa